Ac-Asp-Glu-Val-Asp-AMC | Ac-DEVD-AMC
Ac-Asp-Glu-Val-Asp-MCA | Ac-DEVD-MCA
3171-v 5 mg | 92.00 EUR
Acetyl- L-aspartyl- L-glutamyl- L-valyl- L-aspartic acid α-(4-methyl- coumaryl- 7- amide)
A trace of impurity might be detectable by TLC when 100 µg is applied to the plate. The amount of contamination detectable by HPLC is less than 2 %.
Selective Substrate for Caspase-3/7/8 (apopain; Yama; CPP-32)
Ac-DEVD-AMC is a selective fluorogenic caspase substrate taken out of the sequence of the target enzyme Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase. The fluorogenic tetrapeptide substrate Ac-DEVD-AMC is a useful tool for the identification and quantification of Caspase-3 activity in apoptotic cells. The fluorogenic AMC residue will be released by Caspase-3 activity and can be quantified in a spectrofluorometer. You can order the reference substance AMC (7-amino-4-methylcoumarin) Code: 3099-v in high quality for prompt delivery ex stock.
The related reversible inhibitor Ac-DEVD-CHO Code: 3172-v is available as well by PeptaNova.
- D.W. Nicholson et al, Nature, 376, 37 (1995)
- N.A. Thornberry et al, J. Biol. Chem, 272, 17907 (1997)
Links to publications that use our substrate Ac-Asp-Glu-Val-Asp-AMC | code 3171-v:
- Modulation of Mcl-1 transcription by serum deprivation sensitizes cancer cells to cisplatin
- When PERK inhibitors turn out to be new potent RIPK1 inhibitors: critical issues on the specificity and use of GSK2606414 and GSK2656157
- Human caspase-3 inhibition by Z-tLeu-Asp-H: tLeu(P2) counterbalances Asp(P4) and Glu(P3) specific inhibitor truncation
- Augmenter of liver regeneration attenuates inflammatory response in the postischemic mouse liver in vivo