3224-s 0.1 mg | 280.00 EUR
Asp- Arg- Glu- A2pr(Nma)- Ala- Pro- Asn- Leu- Val- Tyr- Met- Val- Thr- Gly- A2pr(Dnp)- Pro- Ala- Ser- Asp- Glu- Ile- Lys- Arg- Leu- Pro- Gly- Asp- Ile- Gln- Val- Val- Pro- Ile- Gly- Val- Gly- Pro- Asn- Ala- Asn- Val- Gln- Glu- Leu- Glu- Arg- Ile- Gly- Trp- Pro- Asn- Ala- Pro- Ile- Leu- Ile- Gln- Asp- Phe- Glu- Thr- Leu- Pro- Arg- Glu- Ala- Pro- Asp- Leu- Val- Leu- Gln- Arg
A2pr(Nma): Nβ– [2- (Methylamino)benzoyl]- 2,3-diaminopropionic acid
Synthetic Product (Trifluoroacetate Form)
A trace of impurity might be detectable by TLC when 100 µg is applied to the plate. The amount of contamination detectable by HPLC is less than 2 %.
Fluorescence-Quenching Substrate for ADAMTS-13
FRETS-VWF73 offered from PeptaNova is manufactured under the licence of Dr. Kokame (National Cardiovascular Center, Osaka Japan) and our partner Peptide Institute, Inc. (Osaka Japan) is the sole licensed manufacturer of FRETS-VWF73.
FRETS-VWF73 is a very powerful Fluorescence-Quenching Substrate based on the 73mer polypeptidehormone von Willebrand Factor for the VWF cleaving protease ADAMTS-13. It is commonly used as a useful tool for the rapid measurement of ADAMTS-13 activity in plasma and is a predictive marker for various thrombotic diseases like TPP.
Our new substrate FRETS-VWF73 can be easily used with a 96-well format in commercial plate readers.
Shipping | Storage | Stability
3224-s FRETS-VWF73 will be shipped at room temperature. Information about product specific storage conditions of our Fluorescence-Quenching Substrate for ADAMTS-13, FRETS-VWF73 will be found on the vial and in the batch specific manual. Stock solutions should be stored at -20°C in the dark. Please avoid repeated freezing and thawing by preparing aliquots.
- K. Kokame, M. Matsumoto, Y. Fujimura and T. Miyata, Blood, 103, 607 (2004) (VWF73 Sequence)
- K. Kokame, Y. Nobe, Y. Kokubo, A. Okayama and T. Miyata, Br. J. Hematol., 129, 93 (2005) (FRETS-VWF73)
Links to publications that use our substrate FRETS-VWF73 | code 3224-s:
- Decreased ADAMTS-13 is associated with a poor prognosis in sepsis-induced organ failure
- von Willebrand factor is a major determinant of ADAMTS-13 decrease during mouse sepsis induced by cecum ligation and puncture
- The Effect of Photochemical Treatment (PCT) with Amotosalen and UVA Light on Coagulation Function of Concurrent Plasma from Platelet Apheresis
FRETS-VWF73 is produced by Peptide Institute, Inc. under the license of National Cardiovascular Center.